Besides the things that I’m migrating over here day-to-day from my Biquetoast.com site, I need another place to keep a running list of KZ750 Twin related things about which I want to post.
And if you have ideas, feel free to drop a comment below!
- Luggage rack; unusual designs and options
- Model Identification (with pics) 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 82, 83, 84
- My bikes
- Conspiracy theory: Was the KZ750-M1 (CSR Twin) (1982) really a delayed-release ’81 model?
- Gas cap: air hole clogging, and old seal/gasket particles
- Leaking tach seal, o-ring temp fix trick
- b6es or b8es controversy and proof
- “Heavy-Duty” flashers
- Old/aged wires/grounds, and the effect on blinkers, coil power, headlight, etc.
- Performance upgrades; bored to 810cc, the fabled exhaust/intake cam swap, exhaust/filter changes (with correlated jetting changes), dropping weight, etc…
- Raask rear sets
- Fork tube differences from 76/77 to 78/79, and fork tools